High School & ADvanced Intermediate
beginning & intermediate
Parade of jazz bands - Cancelled
Sunday April 19th, 2020 @ Maryknoll School
Parade of Bands (ALL POB Evens are CANCELLED) Updated 03/26/20
Parade of bands is an opportunity for bands to receive feedback from adjudicators.
Advanced Middle SChool & High School parade of bands
Directors, please review the following about our 2020 event:
1. There WILL be an increase in the number of bands participating and we would like to give priority to the high school groups first.
2. Ending times for Thursday and Friday need to be followed as close as possible.
3. I will try to accommodate everyone's request as best as I can. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
4. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide me with your program by the first
week of March.
5. Registration forms and payment are due on March 16, 2020, DO NOT send forms without payment. Forms need to be accompanied with payment. I will be accepting forms and payment as early as next week.
PLEASE NOTE: Your groups performance time will be reserved when the form and payment have been received by Gregg Abe. Emailing ideal times will help with tentative scheduling but will not guarantee your time-slot until the forms and payment have been received.
POB Registration Form
2020 (Draft) Schedule
Click on the files below for adjudication forms, concert hall layouts, and reminders.
beginning & Intermediate parade of bands
Saturday, May 3, 2020 at Kaiser High School
parade of jazz bands
For any school Big Band or jazz combo.
Click here to complete the online registration form.
Pay a fee of $5 per student and a $30 administration fee per group
Please mail all fees in one check to:
Moanalua Middle School c/o Ryan Howe
1289 Mahiole Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
Please make all checks payable to OBDA.